HR & Talent management
At mroads we are great believers in innovation. Innovation invariably leads to solving problems in wonderful ways for people and organizations. We serve our clients and help them solve their toughest problems by delivering a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services. As businesses look for global growth, chronic skills gaps combined with a mismatch between demand and supply of talent means that getting and keeping the right people in the right places at the right time has never been more challenging. Getting talent acquisition and management right in the era of filtering through thousands of online applications generated through few simple clicks, means you can worry less about your talent problems and more about your business opportunities. mroads is in unique place of awareness and know how in building next generation workforce. With mroads, the opportunity for HR leaders to move beyond the limits of traditional metrics and start using forward looking tools and analytics has arrived. We use analytics based approach to help identify the specific elements of talent management which drive the most value in your business and industry. We are constantly analyzing and researching HR tools and processes, and based on our deep industry knowledge we have worked towards providing innovative products as well. We truly believe that we have revolutionized the hiring practice and empowered HR with our next generation talent acquisition and management platform (patent pending).
- Talent acquisition solutions verticals
- Project outsourcing
- Staff augmentation
- HR solutions
- Managed services
- Consulting services
- Support services
- Cloud & CRM
- Data center
- Big Data & Analytics
Many organizations looking to integrate mobility into their business strategies face obstacles ranging from lack of expertise and data security concerns to supporting multi-platform BYOD demands. But the benefits of successfully implementing mobile solutions can mean greater customer engagement, increased workplace productivity and even deeper partner alliances. To maximize your mobility opportunities, it pays to use a mobility consultant with the experience at delivering engaging, easy-to-access mobile solutions.
Mobility is part of mroads core competency, we can help you grow your business in entirely new ways. mroads has vast experience planning, implementing and managing mobility solutions for businesses and organizations. Our mobility practice includes developing and implementing enterprise mobility strategies, incorporating applications and managed services, creating and delivering mobile-commerce solutions; to supply credible, business-ready product offerings.
- Mobility readiness- We help enterprises choose the right technology platforms, architecture and components required and components required for a reliable, scalable mobility initiatives
- Product management-End to end mobility solutions.
- Emerging mobile technology assessment- We collaborate with our customers in assessing emerging technolgies for present and future business needs
- Mobile application design and development- We work enterprises to plan, design, develop, deliver and maintain mobile applications.
- Mobile application user experience- We enable enterprises with the necessary guidelines and standards, for rich and innovative mobile application user interface design.
- Mobile application enterprise integration- We help enterprises maintain and integrate mobile solutions, with pre-existing enterprise applications.
- Mobile application data analytics and reporting- We provide product development and maintenance services to collect, consolidate and analyze the data through the mobile channel.
Infrastructure, deployment and support
- Mobile application infrastructure management- We help enterprise plan, design, deploy and maintain infrastructure required for the mobile solutions. This includes hosting, monitoring, ongoing security compliance, user access management, backups, archives and reporting services.
- Mobile application management, maintenance and operations- We help enterprises adopt the right practices and process of mobile application deployment and maintenance.
- Mobile device management-We help enterprises choose and customize mobile device management (MDM) platform, define governance strategy and related processes.
- Mobile application migration-Our services enable migration of existing mobile application to new platforms.
Testing and performance management
- Mobile application testing- We provide frameworks and test strategies to help thorough testing of the mobile solution.
- Performance engineering- We do performance assessment and provide performance recommendations for the mobile solution.
To learn more about our mobility services and how you can benefit, please reach out to us at
Big Data & Analytics
With more information coming from more sources and growing in size, diversity and complexity; organizations struggle to manage what is been termed as 'big data'. Conventional data management practices not only strain IT resources, but storing this information is costly. However, harnessing the power of big data can help you uncover valuable customer and business insights, enable you to deliver competitive advantages, improve decision making and drive growth.
Six Ways To Leverage Big Data
A 360 degree view of the customer
According to the market trends, this is most common use-case for big data. Every business wants to find out how the customers are using the products and also when/how they are interacting with the company (online/email/agents). Currently this is all unstructured data, With big data we can blend all different types of data and will be able to pull defined reports into customer insights.
Data warehouse optimization
Any company, hoping to boost the IT-efficiency of its enterprise data warehouse, will look for unstructured or "active" archive data that might be stored more cost effectively on a Hadoop platform. We help customers determine what data is better suited for a lower-cost computing platform.
Next generation of products and services
Clients are using data obtained from sensors embedded in products to create innovative after-sales service offerings such as proactive maintenance to avoid failures in new products.
Businesses now have an opportunity to smart pricing of the products based on the sensitivity of the customers maximizing the value.
It will be more easy to exactly determine the amount of the marketing that needs to be done on a particular channel, as we will be able to quantify the returns based on the spend and also be able to integrate with social media.
Large enterprises with sophisticated information security architectures, as well as security vendors looking for more efficient ways to store petabytes of event or machine data. In the past, these companies would store this information in relational databases. These traditional systems are not scaling, both from a performance and cost standpoint adding that Hadoop is a better option for storing machine data.
mroads provides 'big data' thought leadership and services‚ creating new ways of analyzing data to gain key business insights across enterprises. Our experience extends across the Big Data ecosystem including Hadoop‚ Apache Hive, NoSQL‚ NewSQL databases‚ MapReduce architecture, machine learning‚ and visualization.
Here is how mroads will help you benefit from big data transformation:
- Advanced Analytics- Improve decision making, marketing effectiveness, and operational efficiency. We help you define analytics models and offer services across business functions and industries to leverage your big data.
- Business Intelligence- Advanced performance management custom solutions that enable your managers to make informed and timely decisions via reports, dashboards.
- Information Management- To ensure data consistency and quality, consolidation of data into an integrated warehouse that delivers unified view.
- Solutions- Expertise in areas such as risk and compliance, web and ecommerce analytics, customer and marketing analytics, social media analytics.
Big Data has spawned new category of service that embrace information-driven business models. mroads has expertise in this area for adding value for our partners/clients by generating useful decision making metrics using valuable "exhaust data" produced by business transactions.
Small businesses embraced Cloud services partly because of non-affordability of traditional data center infrastructure and operations. Cloud based offerings helped Small businesses take advantage of omnipresent cloud operations support at fraction of cost compared to traditional operations. Enterprises and medium businesses are moving away from traditional data center based operations to cloud based services because of ease of availability, economic scale of operations, need based dynamic utilization of resources and subsequent cost savings.
mroads cloud consulting services help customers evaluate cloud as part of their IT service delivery strategy, recommend which enterprise applications can be moved to the cloud, technology for the cloud enablement, operating model, benefits and risks. mroads offers Cloud Services as a personalized offering and also as part of pre-configured cloud services recommendations/enablement offerings. Personalized offering will help enterprises custom chose services of interest, while pre-configured offerings can provide more services for the dollar spent.